Friday, August 20, 2010

First Ultrasound Photos

    Hi family and friends! We had our first visit to the doctor today. Brandon's co-worker was right, Dr. Aguayo is amazing! She is really nice and sensitive and has a great sense of humor, we couldn't ask for anyone better.
    Everything went great and looks great. We didn't get to hear a heartbeat, but still just as awesome, we got to see the heartbeat! And as you can see we have photos!!! It feels so much more real now that we have all this proof to back up the pregnancy. It was an indescribable moment for both Brandon and I to see our baby for the first time, we were and are truly awestruck.
    As for me, the nausea still isn't too bad, it comes and goes, but I am sooooooo tired all of the time! When I get home in the afternoons, I hit the couch and don't move until my wonderful husband finishes dinner. I don't know what I would do without him.
    Our next visit is in 6 weeks on October 1st. Dr. Aguayo said that we could hear the heartbeat on that visit. I wonder how different the baby will look then.
    We'll be in Orlando next month for Amanda & Preston's wedding, we can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Anna my little niece or nephew is so beautiful. I can't wait until you are here in September. We miss you so much. Kisses to the belly...look I can finally say it to you! Love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete