Friday, October 1, 2010

We Heard the Heartbeat

Hi Everyone! We had our second appointment with Dr. Aguayo today. She went over my blood test from the previous visit and everything is perfect. Yay for me not having any crazy diseases! We also got to hear the baby's heartbeat today. Brandon and I were both a little choked up...okay, I was REALLY choked up! I guess it's just reassuring to know that everything is still normal and okay since I can't feel anything going on inside. I would be lying if I said I didn't worry about it sometimes. I also hate to admit this, but I've gained 6 pounds since my last visit. However, they did say that was normal. The nurse told us a 20-25lb weight gain was normal, but Dr. Aguayo said that a 30-35lb wight gain is what she normally sees. Let's hope I stay in the 20-25 pound range! Brandon took a photo of me yesterday. I'm not huge yet, but you can definitely tell my belly is getting bigger. Till next time, I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment