Monday, August 9, 2010

Doctor Update

    Well, we've found an OB/GYN in Huntsville. One of Brandon's co-worker and his wife recommended her, so I hope we like her. She is Chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Crestwood Hospital where I will be delivering, so that has to mean something right? Our first appointment is next Friday at 9:00am. That seemed so far away to me, but I had no idea that the doctors didn't want to see you until you are 5-8 weeks pregnant! I guess you can say I'm a little anxious since I have no idea what they will be doing on that first visit, but I'm really curious to see where I'm actually at in the pregnancy and to make sure everything is normal and okay.
    So far I have felt great all weekend and today! A lot of people have told me they started to get sick in their 5th week. I hope that doesn't happen to me! Say a prayer for me Ya'll! ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment