Saturday, September 17, 2011

Emma's Trick-or-Treat Bag

   Okay, so as promised, I am posting the pictures of the Halloween trick-or-treat bag that I made for Emma. I found it worthy for a post! I worked really, really hard on it and I think it came out really beautiful! It is 100% Anna, I didn't have a pattern and I just bought stuff that I liked. I didn't end up using a couple of the things I bought, since I think it would have been too much. I found a font on the computer that I liked, blew it up and used it for Emma's name and I also found silhouettes of the pumpkin, cat and witch online. After carefully cutting everything out, I sewed it all to my bag finishing it about 12:30 last night. I had to finish it, I was too close! It took me the week to make it. I hope Emma loves it as much as I do when she gets older!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so cute. I need to have you make one for Olivia! Miss you can't wait for November!

    ReplyDelete