Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Emma Grace's Finished Nursery

   Today I had my 36 week visit at the doctor to have my Strep/Group B test done. I guess I will find out if I'm positive or negative for it on my next visit next Friday. She checked to see if I had begun dilating yet, nothing has happened so far and the baby hasn't even dropped yet...I guess Emma Grace has a bit more cooking to do! I can't believe I only have 3 more scheduled appointments before she arrives!
   Speaking of arriving, I think the nursery is finally complete, so baby will have a room to come home to! I do have to make the bedskirt for the double bed, but I'm waiting for Mom to arrive so she can help me with it...I have so much other stuff to do! This may be the most beautiful Nursery EVER! Brandon and I worked so hard on this room and we are really proud of it!! Have a peak at our finished product!
View from the hall
I made the pillows, except for the one that says 'Daddy's Little Girl'
Feeding Nook
Changing Area
The finished quilt I worked so hard on
Lots O' Diapers

No comments:

Post a Comment