Friday, February 18, 2011

Nursery Furniture

   Hi all! We've finally finished and moved the furniture into the nursery. I'm so excited that I have to share it with everyone! We even hung the curtains that my mom made before ironing them since we were so anxious to see what it was going to look like! There is still so much to do and put together, but it looks so beautiful already. We just ordered the baby crib, so hopefully it will be here soon!
   In other news, I had another doctors appointment on Tuesday. Everything still looks good and is normal and even better...I only gained 2 pounds since the last visit!! That makes a total of 29 pounds gained so far.
   Also, everyone can plan on Emma Grace being here no later than April 12th. My doctor is going out of town, so she will definitely be born before Doc goes on vacation!
Daddy hard at work putting the glider back together

2 thumbs up! He likes it!


That was my little rocker when I was little






Trying out the glider


You can see my 4 stretch marks...so sad!



The crib we ordered


1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it finished. Love you and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete